Diet clarity for infant
Can child be given filtered pulses soup? The child has lowered its milk intake. Shall this be started?
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der if your child is 1 year you can definitely start with things which are soft smashed and can be fed in the form of liquid or soup form.....consult paediatrician for further queries......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.