Diet chart for 10 months

Hi, Till now I have introduced carrot, beans, potato, pumpkin, beet root, cabbage,small onion, garlic, sweet potato, apple, banana, pomegranate in the daily diet as purees and rice mixed with veggies and also ragi, par boiled rice, poha, broken wheat, oats porridge, idli, steam dosa, idiyappam too What are all the vegetables and fruits can be introduced from 10thmonth onwards? Is it necessary to give purees? Shall v give upma? and whatever v are eating can v give him? Sambar, rasam and home made curd too. Plz advice. Nowadays he s not eating properly and it looks hardly 1 hour to finish his food. Now am adding lil salt in his food. Is it Fine?
views-icons 39 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Diet chart for 10 months

Dr. Deepika gulati Delhi | Pediatrician
I think you have added everything , now what you can do is to increase the quantity  by sticking to one food for few days. Family pot feeding to be started after one year. Adding little salt to make food palatable is OK but not in much amount.