Diet & Stomach Pain

My son is 13 yrs old. Problem we and he is facing is that whenever we ask him to eat food , he is complaining that stomach is paining. And he feel to go toilet and when ever he eats or drink something, after finishing he feel that he need to go toilet and he is always in this tension while eating or drinking that if he takes something, he needs to go toilet. Like that someday he went 4-5 times or someday not a single time to toilet. We consult so many doctors, they told its a normal and nothing to worry. But because of this my son's weight is not increasing.

Hello...,he might be having inflammatory bowel disease .. Allergic to certain type food .. Try to find out for what all foods he is allergic... Most commonly high protein , junk foods are allergy causing items ....or else he may have gastritis . at this age its uncommon but still possibility is there...

Hello.. Well yes it is common at his age...first thing is you need to give him deworming tablet...albendazole....after that may be a course of it... Yes you need not panic...make sure that he doesn't eat anything abnormal.. Am sure he would be fine....get well soon.....thank you..................................m