Did PrimoultN stop period
I had delayed periods , last one almost 2 months back. Since, i was diagnosed with PCos some years i know this is the reason for any delayed period. I am not sexually active. After some home remedies which did not work either, i decided to take Primult N that was prescribed by my doctor before. It so happened i took its first dose yesterday and just within an hour i got periods. May be coincidently they were to start naturally and i took the tablet. Now there is hardly any flow but i have my usual periods pain in legs. What should i do? Should i continue the tablets for 5 days or stop it immediately. Please help.

Dr. Mitesh Chavan
Gynecologist Mumbai
Stop the medicine, since you got period..no need to take it atleast for this cycle