Diagnostic test for HIV
Which HIV test should I go after 15 days of sexual encounter. Please suggest me the perfect test for early detection.

very early ,not relible,need more information about your problen as sexual risk etc
There are three kinds of HIV tests: the HIV Antibody test, HIV Antibody/Antigen combination test, and HIV Nucleic Acid (NAT) RNA test. Each HIV test has its own testing window and each test detects HIV by looking for different specimens in a blood sample.
Share me some full details Of sex encounter
You can go for HIV viral load and play 24 antigen... Even if negative  you should go for HIV antibody after 4 weeks
counseling will help you
consult sexologist urologist or venerologist