diabetes-icon
Diabetes type two
Hi Dr for my mom we have went clinic for diabetes check and found she is having type 2 diabetes. And Dr suggest yo take insulin.my question is now she can use IME @ 9 tablet s or not pls suggest

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would encourage you to read the disclaimer on their webiste and you will know for yourself. Their disclaimer says these medicines are not meant to cure any disease. But they market it as "A cure for diabetes". They claim to have done a double blinded study on this product, but ask them where you have done the study and what were the results of the study and also where have you published the statistics of the results? Its all a scam, there is no cure for diabetes as of now and these all are supplements which are to be taken along with conventional medications, proper diet and exercise. But if you still wish to try, i wont say anything. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.