Diabetes problem?
My mother have diabetes problem; when she wake morning sugar will reach 300 to 350 and she also suffering join pain.  My doctor many but not got any relief. Please suggest me good doctor in moradabad uttar pradesh.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi.. This application is helpful for you that you can search for hospitals near your locality using this.. get well soon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.