diabetes-icon
Diabetes problem
My diabetes was diagnosed in 2013 with hb1ac at 11 and thereafter it was in between 7.5-8.5 . This year in March my brother was admitted in hospital bcoz of brain hammerage and since then I could not follow diet chart nor I could walk and was in very big tension . Since last 10 days my fasting is coming around 180 and random during the day is coming around 300 . Please suggest

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to increase medication. Please consult any diabetologist with investigation reports and current medication details.