diabetes-icon
Diabetes Mom not eating
What can I do to get my mom to take her diabetes pills, she keeps forgetting to take them and insists that they do not help in anyway. She is very stubborn when it comes to taking her pills.is there any alternate solution?

Dr. Raja Selvarajan
Diabetologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Its ,unfortunate if forgetfulness is only for taking pills,if its generalised then it could be age / other causes related dementia.If its dementia , we could use , technology to assist in the setting reminders from various patient engagement platforms or on mobile and other commonly used gadgets.