Diabetes early discharge

I was detected with diabetes recently.fasting 124. PP-196
I am facing problem of early ejaculation nowadays.
Not yet started medicine for diabetes and controlling with exercise and diet control
Is diabetes and see life are co-related. If yes then how to overcome out of this problems.

Doctor Answers (1) on Diabetes early discharge

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
The exact cause of premature ejaculation isn't known. While it was once thought to be only psychological,  premature ejaculation is more complicated and involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:

Abnormal hormone levelsAbnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmittersAbnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory systemCertain thyroid problemsInflammation and infection of the prostate or urethraInherited traitsNerve damage from surgery or trauma (rare)

psychological causes Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discoveredGuilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters