Hello docs, i have got a tight skin over my penis.. seems due to diabetes.. i have been applying a mixture of safromycin n candid cream to the skin but that is not is effecting my personal life (keeping me under stress) and sex life.. how can this be cured or is circumsision the only resolution..
94 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, are you sure it's because of diabetes ? Because diabetes don't cause tightening of skin. Topical steroid creams  are effective in treating phimosis . But Circumcision (surgically removing part or all of the foreskin) may be considered if other treatments have failed. It has minor risks like bleeding and infection . consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.