Diabete cholesterol liver

My Hb1Ac is 8,LDL is 140 and HDL is 26, SGPT and SGOT are also elevated. My age is 34 Weight is 63, reducing more than 1 kg per mon th. What to do to cure all the things

Doctor Answers (3) on Diabete cholesterol liver

Pushpa Ladsariya Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Reducing even 2 % body wt.will help you manage your Hb1Ac and LDL better,To increase Your HDL you should focus on exercising which helps elevate HDL levels.
Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Diabetes can't be cure but it can be managed to normal with diet and medication and for other blood parameters which are deranged you can modified your diet so that you can avoid prognosis of the disease. You can avoid simple sugar and all the bakery products, also reduce fats. You can visit dietician / nitritionist for detailed diet chart.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.....your hb1Ac is high it should be less than 7 ...you have not mentioned fbs ,ppbs value ... Get those tests done....diabetes is not curable disease ... It is non curable disease need to be on medicines throughout life ...lipid can be lowered NY statins. Consult general physician