Developed a wart on penis
Wart growth developed on my penis about 6 months before, visited dermatologist, applied 'Duofilm' as per advice, but spred in the adjuscent area from one small size to six different and growing large very fast in last three months, every day apply show better result, but not possible some times, and acidic burn spreads new one, can't understand what to do, I am feeling panicked, heard about laser ray treatment, is it costly and lengthy rather useful and appropriate?

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatosurgeon 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well you need not have to go for laser treatment for such. Visit any good Dermatologist clinic with RF cautery/Cryotherapy facility and get your lesions removed. Please visit your nearest Dermatologist/Cosmetic Dermatologist and get treated. If you want to consult me book your appointment through practo. Thank you.