Detoxification
I have been regularly having hookah for a couple of months now. Although i have quit the same, recently i have started feeling weak and usually feel sleepy in daytime. Such was not the case previously. Can someone please suggest how can i detoxify my body from the hookah sessions i had and feel active like before??

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

You can go for Yog kriyas for detoxification of your body. Kunjal etc.  that's natural ways to detoxify you internal body. Use laxatives also...and start with Therapeutic Exercises and Breathing exercises as well. Use Treadmill and Cycling to enhance your stamina and endurance. You will get confidence also. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut