Dermatologist help
I have a growth on the endodermis of the scrotum. Not sure how to proceed. Had consulted a dermatologist earlier and she said it's not a concern. However, it has grown ever since.
113 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi I would be willing to help but your question is not very clear, kindly elaborate.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?