Dermatalogist Dermititis

I have layers of dandruff on my hair due to that there is a bunch of hairs in every wash !!!! Some say it is due to head & shoulder shampoo but I tried many others also !!! Nothing changed !!! I asked a Ayurvedic doc --- she said I have a problem of Dermatitis & gave me a bunch of tablets every week !!! My hair loss is huge , I am getting bald !!! Please help me !! I don't wanna get any transplant or anything else !!! Is anything u know which is not so costly & reliable ??? Plz rply

Doctor Answers (2) on Dermatalogist Dermititis

Dr. Sandeep Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
Pics? Apply IonaX T shampoo alternate days for few weeks and let know
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
The most reliable thing that you can do is visit an allopathic dermatologist . There are many reasons for dandruff and only a certified ALLOPATHIC dermatologist will be able to guide you. Please understand that what they show on t.v. (hair advertisements) are completely FALSE/ FAKE. And unfortunately there is no quick fix /one shampoo solution to any hair or skin problem. So get yourself examined by a dermatologist and you still definitely benefit. Do not spend money or your energy on shampoos and other products which are not prescribed by a dermatologist . You will only waste time. Wish you the best.