Dermarolling treatment

3. Can I do it myself at home? 4. If not what is the cost per sitting? 5. Can I go to office after treatment? I haven't used anything on my face since childhood but now I'm a working person and know the importance of grooming so I started using some skincare products which: 1. Garnier men's power light face wash 2. Patanjali divya kanti lep (using since last two months) Please suggest should I go for derma rolling treatment or is there any other way like creams or lotion to cure acne scars?

Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, Derma rollers popularly also known as collagen induction therapy definitely give good results in acne scars. It needs to be done by an expert dermatologist and can be combined with other procedures like microneedling RF or lasers to give you optimum results. It cannot be performed at home. It generally requires 6 to 8 sittings done at intervals of 6 to 8 weeks. Cost per sitting varies from 2 to 4 thousand. After the session there is some swelling and redness which remains for 24 hours. You can definitely go to office. No creams given effective optimum results for scars. Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya DDV, DNB.