Dermadew lite side effects
Is dermadew lite soap is suitable for everyone.. is there any side effects of this soap if i use it regularly because i don't have any skin problem...

Not for long term use..use dermadew aloe lotion twice daily, along with the following medicine.... Please send photos  of the affected part for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult on  private chat or meet me in my clinic for detailed information and prescription.

Keto soap side effects Dermadew soap side effects Dermadew acne soap side effects