Derealisation due to weed

I started smoking synthetic marijuana a year back for a month. Ever since that I feel as if im in a virtual world, or everything feels fake. I have stopped smoking synthetic marijuana, but since then I have switched to natural marijuana(Ganja) but still feel the same. Also I have an addiction to Cigarettes. Is this dereal feeling normal or is there a problem? Do I need to do a checkup? I don't have a lot of cash since I'm a student and don't know what to do about this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Derealisation due to weed

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
govt hospital psychiatrist will help or ngo
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend i truly appreciate and understand concern towards your health....first and foremost advice of mine to you is to stop smoking. The benefits of quitting smoking are extraordinary. Once you're tobacco-free, your risks of heart disease, lung disease and cancer begin to drop even if you've been smoking for years....de addition is a multi step procedure... you need to undergo counselling sessions to get motivated later on medications can be started... I would suggest you to consult nearest deaddiction center or psychiatrist they will do the needful.