Depression problem
Hi my wife is 26 we have 1 year baby she has suffered from TB n while having that treatment she got depression prblm consulted doctor n had 3 months Depression course later discontinued that n now she has already completed 9 months of Tb course but again she is getting depression problem I think she getting panic in evening times n some time she is getting feelings to commit suicide she n baby stays alone till iam back from work kindly suggest who's the right doctor to consult what is her problem

Hello..... Letting her alone is not a good decision ,especially in this condition.. It's better if relatives stay with her.. Tell her tuberculosis is curable disease.. She has to mingle with others, so that she can avoid negative thoughts. Take her to psychiatrist..