Depression nd sexual prob
Hii, I am taking medications for depression nexito forte and nexipride 25 ( levosulpride) I consulted my doctor for tapering medicines, as per my psychiatrist I stopped taking nexipride 25 and I am currently taking nexito forte 1 tab. But now I am having no erection in my penis from last 7 days. I tried to masturbate but it is becoming difficult to have erection. Kindly help and provide suggestions.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Sexual problem occurs in depression and also due to adverse effects of antidepressants you are taking. Either you start taking nexipride or change your antidepressants with the consultation of your Psychiatrist