My mother is goin thru a bad mental phase over last 2 year. But is difficult to directly explain her that she is in depression . What shall i do. Convincing her to go to a doctor is impossible. What shall i do . please guide :
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs have to take her to psychiatrist then only she will be fine...and she will require detailed counseling session and she may require medications to solve her problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?