Depression
My mother has been depressed for years now and I haven't been able to do anything. We never really got along very well. She always asks me to do things differently and not do somethings which often lead to usual arguments. She always says things like everyone is going to get together and kill her or things like she's going to live for 2-3 years maximum and I won't have to bear her after that. We might not get along but she still is my mother and I want to help her. My mother had family problems ever since she got married and I think all that trouble piled, we used to be a joint family until 2 years ago with fights about property and things like that. The problems with the old family are being resolved recently but she's still depressed and also always disappointment in me maybe she even thinks I hate her. I don't participate like her, we have our differences but I definitely don't hate her. I want to help her. Please help me with this.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 14 yrs exp Aligarh

According to your description it looks more like some personality disorder. It might have been superimposed by psychiatric disorders. She will definitely require some medications and after she gets little better she should undergo psychological intervention. Why hasn't treatment been thought of earlier?
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... She is mentally affected, she is breading negative thoughts in her... Feeling of someother going to kill her is delusional thought.... Someone should convince her to see psychiatrist... You must not take her words seriously, if anyone move close with her can only get things get done. Take her to psychiatrist.