Depression

My life is taking steps forward my dad is supportive but my boyfriend sucks. He always abuse me that don go for job jst sit at home but I truely love him. M stuck Btwn my family and boyfriend Wat to do..

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
I do understand that you must be having a very difficult time balancing the family and your partner. I also understand that you have significant feelings of affection and emotional attachment to your partner. However I am sorry to tell you that love and abuse cannot exist together, and if your partner is being abusive in the relationship at this stage I would strongly advice you to review the future of this relationship. No man/ women in any relationship has the right to physically or emotionally abuse another person. Kindly get out of the abusive relationship is my advice. Seek help of a psychologist or a psychiatrist near you if you need further guidance. Hope this helps you..