Depression

I was into a relationship for 3years. Suddenly he ditched me for another girl. He is now not even ready to talk. Even he wasn't loyal for a single day. Despite of knowing everything I'm not able to move on. Ive nobody here in Bangalore except him. I'm going into a state of depression . He used me for 3years. I don't remember the last time I laughed. I will go mad.

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression

Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hi, Breakups can be tough to go through more so when the relationship has lasted long. I understand that its not easy to forget the times you shared with your boy friend but you have to move on. Surround yourself with people you are close to and who will support you through all times. Trust and loyalty is very basic aspect of a relationship. If that is broken, no matter how much you mend it, it will leave scars behind. Learn to respect your feelings and emotions. You deserve better than what you think. Talk to a psychiatrist and if depression is getting ahead of you, medications and counseling will help. All the best.