I have had some problem regarding my career. I have attempted suicide . I want to keep my feelings discreet. I would like to talk to someone .
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You need urgent help.Please consult a psychiatrist ASAP. You must be suffering from stress related mood problem which can easily be treated. Though, things might be seeming to be hopeless to you right now, you will realise that all the problems can be sorted or dealt with once you start treatment. so please see a doctor as early as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?