Depression
I dont like to go out anymore I lie on bed all day Dont like eating Dont like to work Loosing my hair Dont like talking to anyone I am just blank all day Dont like meeting anyone or going anywhere Not bothered with anything anymore What is wrong with me???

Lack of interest in previously pleasurable activities and general disinterest are signs of depression. If your appetite has also reduced it means its " major" depressive disorder which is affecting the various brain functions like hunger , sleep  centre in the brain. You will need to see a psychiatrist and take medications to correct the neurotransmittor imbalance along with counselling and psychotherapy to correct your cognitive distortions and improve coping mechanisms.
see a doctor- psychiatrist
only counselling might not work in this case, as its major depression and seems to be affecting your biological functions like appetite.
Your are confused and that may be due to the Comparison either others expect out of you Or you put yourself into it. All you need is clarity about you a d which you cod get by costing a psychologist close to ur city u live in Or through online consultation.
Hello it looks like that you have lost the interest .. all I need to know is what is the cause behind it... I suggest you to talk to someone close to you who canhel you out in this... .you can also consult a counsellor..try to take a break from your daily routine...