DEPRESSION
I'm living with depression anxiety difficult in paying attention IBS and lethargy . Recently I gained too much weight and my appetite is increased.

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck
With good drugs that are available for depression and adequate supportive treatment, it is possible to overcome your problem and be on the road to recovery.
General Physician / Psychiatrist consultation.