Depression
I am unable to understand what is happening to me. I have hyperthyroidism under medication , off lately I get extremely angry for no reason with my husband n family. I look for a change to fight for smallest reason and blow it out of proportion. Please help dnt know what to do not able to analyse how to clam my mind. I joined gym but could not continue not able take decisions quickly, all the time restless, consrant worry, not interested in any work or even if I am doing sometime the task is not getting completed on time.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck