Depression
I am really depressed.Can you help me? I just can't able to ignore the problems around me.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. Yes we can help, provide you are able to share the reason for your depression. You may need a counseling support. Reach out to me online or approach any counselor locally..
Hi dear the first thing u should do is to consult a psychiatrist doctor personally and get ur evaluation done properly it will help you more than online things. Tc Dr Ankit Patel Psychiatrist Pune.