Depression

I am a failure.my career is finished. I don't know how I am going to live my life in future.I get angry with everyone. I don't know what my future will be.my nature got changed. I got angry with anyone. I me becoming a moody person. I mean happy in 10 minutes no then my mood turned sad/angry in just two minutes. What should i do.where I go for my problems.sometimes I feel to do suicide.please help me.should I go for treatment.
views-icons 95 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression

Ms. Hema Sampath
9 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist

INR 750 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello dear, its out of frustration may be you are talking and behaving like this. This is not a big problem. You can resolve this by consulting a counsellor and get motivated of your own life. Don't worry seek help you will definitely love a happy and a successful life.
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
6 yrs. of exp | Agra | Psychiatrist
It seems that your life stresses have resulted in depression. Irritability is very common in depressive illness. Sadness of mood , loss of interest in activities, tiredness etc are core features of depression. Your suicidal ideas indicate that you have severe depression, which is a psychiatric emergency. I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist ASAP