Depression

I am a failure.my career is finished. I don't know how I am going to live my life in future.I get angry with everyone. I don't know what my future will be.my nature got changed. I got angry with anyone. I me becoming a moody person. I mean happy in 10 minutes no then my mood turned sad/angry in just two minutes. What should i do.where I go for my problems.sometimes I feel to do suicide.please help me.should I go for treatment.
views-icons 103 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello dear, its out of frustration may be you are talking and behaving like this. This is not a big problem. You can resolve this by consulting a counsellor and get motivated of your own life. Don't worry seek help you will definitely love a happy and a successful life.
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
It seems that your life stresses have resulted in depression. Irritability is very common in depressive illness. Sadness of mood , loss of interest in activities, tiredness etc are core features of depression. Your suicidal ideas indicate that you have severe depression, which is a psychiatric emergency. I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist ASAP