Depression due to wrong career decision
Hi team, in 2017 I made a biggest wrong decision of my life by choosing a course and college which I had no interest in and leaving a much better college. That decision changed my life and since then I am studying and working in something which I have no interest in. Every single day and every single hour thinking about leaving that better college and my wrong decision put me in depressed state of mind. I only have thoughts like what if I choose that better college I would have been more successful, more happy and could be in profession which I love to work in. My current work which I don't like, fear of job loss and financial responsibilities made my life more devastating that I only get sucidial thoughts. Moreover I had lost 1-2 years of my life by being unemployed and to be in something which I don't like. The insecurity of my wrong decision have put me in condition where I can't change anything. With every single day passing by I am only thinking that I am wasting my time.

Depression: Signs & Symptoms: Quick Review Characterized by . Persistent & Pervasive sadness of mood . Reduced interest in activities . Automatic Negative Thinking . Irritability on Trivial Matters . Disturbed Sleep & Appetite . Reduced concerntration . Tiredness & Fatagability . Heavy headedness . Lack of Pleasure . Suicidal Thoughts If you find these symptoms more than 2 weeks in yourself or family members or friends or others, then please take the professional help, as this is an early warning signs & symptoms of DEPRESSION. Happy to Help😊😊😊 Treatment is there & Depression is CURABLE
Consult Online with me on Practo which Further Evaluation & Necessary Treatment
Thanks & Regards Dr.Kamal Kishore Verma MBBS, MD, DNB Psychiatry Consultant Psychiatrist, Sexologist & De-Addiction Specialist