Depression

Hii.. Myself shilpa agarwal.. I want to ask u I'm getting much depressed after getting married. I do t feel to live. I was having many dreams which I have to sacrifice fr dem... Now I don't lyk to live any more.

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression

hi, these are teething problems after marriage, give some time to yourself and your new family, be patient and then explain to you husband about your dreams and then fulfill them. don't worry, every girl goes through problems like these. be strong and fight it out.
Dr. Akhil Chopra Jalandhar | Neuropsychiatrist
Marriage is a very important event in ones life and it leads to a lot of changes. Many girls face similar problems when they move to their new home. It takes time to adjust to the new settings. At times there is a stark difference between reality and expectations and one has to make some compromises. Talk to your husband and discuss with him how you feel and what u expect from life. Sharing and discussing will help u feel better and two of u can also figure out how u can fulfill your dreams and aspirations. Also visit a psychiatrist or a psychologist who can guide u in a better way. Try de stressing yourself by doing some meditation, relaxation or deep breathing exercises.