Depression
Hi doctor! I need help. I am going to get married soon but there are a lot of problems going with my fiancé. Even though it's a love marriage but now he is reacting differently. My life has become miserable for me. I had done a lot to convince my parents for this marriage but now I sometimes regret my own decision. I do not have anyone with whom I can discuss. I want to speak my heart out. I am facing depression because of all this. I want to run away from here. Earlier also I had a heart break. I can not take this again. I am not able to see better days. I am confused please help me

Dr. Chinmay Das
Yoga and Naturopathy 21 yrs exp Bangalore

you need councilling . talk to your mom. discussion in details required. at this stage even yoga is not going to help. postpone your marriage and take some time to decide. do not say yes or no at this stage.

Hi.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist....