Depression
Hello dr I was a BE student I quit my engineering due to lack of interest I feel anxiety,i encounter repetitive bad memories every day and I have false memory syndrome and also have intrusive disorder sometime I feel I have PTSD and I have encountered the traumatic incident even this is ruining my life...I don't have interest in my life I have suicidal thoughts from past 2 years I am undergoing counselling with my psychiatrist he had given me a tablet felis and oleanze 10mg but these tablets are not helping me out after consumption of these tablets for nearly 6 months I felt better and I worked in some company for nearly a year and quit my job I was staying at home itself and planning to continue my studies but again I had gone in to depression and could not continue my studies so now my doctor has increased the dose of the tablet from feliz s 5mg to 10mg and oleanz 5mg please give me a solution to this problem

I will suggest you to meet a psychologist and take proper therapy. And if required take homeopathy. Your medical course of action may not be effective i feel as per my experience.
You need counselling more than medication
I think if u resolve  ur PTSD, u would be able to ha dle ur life better. Do u want to Complete  the studies for yourself  or because of the some force or expectations.?
I think u also require Counselling sessions  with a psychologist. Do consult a psychological Counsellor in ur city.
Hi, the intrusive thoughts, the bad memories and PTSD all point towards a traumatic event in your life. Meet a therapist to help you deal with it. The medications needs to be stepped up more. New might be added. Stay motivated, start working again, exercise regularly. Take care
Begin taking homoeopathic medicine. Take IGNATIA 1M PILLS. CALCAREA CARB 1M PILLS. 4 pills each medicine x 3 times daily x 30 days.