Hello doctor.. I am 26 year girl and I am suffering from continuous wamiting or ny other problem since last 3 yrs no.medicine effect or ny report cmng good only few wbc is more and all doctors to take antidepression medicine I was taking continuous for 3 years but from 14feb 2016 my engagement I stopped all.medicine as my husband dont ageee for all this medicine .. now again all thing started like I use to ne quite with everyone I dont like to eat I continuous womit etc and plus I have new marrage so house unble to co up. So doctors in Ahmedabad suggested me t o take depression medicine ..plz suggest. If I take all this medicine I m.unable to get early in morning for doing house chore work. Plz suggest what time should I take this medicine and will it effect in my concivness..
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well we need to examine you as we need to analyse what the problem is....if you are diagnosed with depression then definitely you need to take medications...and the medicine needs to tapered down's better to consult a psychiatrist.....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.