Depression

Hello doctor.. I am 26 year girl and I am suffering from continuous wamiting or ny other problem since last 3 yrs no.medicine effect or ny report cmng good only few wbc is more and all doctors suggest.me to take antidepression medicine I was taking continuous for 3 years but from 14feb 2016 my engagement I stopped all.medicine as my husband dont ageee for all this medicine .. now again all thing started like I use to ne quite with everyone I dont like to eat I continuous womit etc and plus I have new marrage so in.new house unble to co up. So doctors in Ahmedabad suggested me t o take depression medicine ..plz suggest. If I take all this medicine I m.unable to get early in morning for doing house chore work. Plz suggest what time should I take this medicine and will it effect in my concivness..

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well we need to examine you as we need to analyse what the problem is....if you are diagnosed with depression then definitely you need to take medications...and the medicine needs to tapered down gradually...it's better to consult a psychiatrist.....thank you