Depression/disinterest
Lately Ive lost interest in everything and feel that life is totally wasted.Moreover I don't know what's bothering me.Feel like sleeping all day and being alone seems a better option always.Don't feel like meeting people,even friends.There is always a fear of being judged for wrong reasons.Never experienced this before

Hi, how long are you experiencing these symptoms? Any thing precipitated these symptoms?? Seems like depression, it can be managed. Kindly consult.

Depression How to come out of depression how to get out of depression