Depression and fear of losing
My mother is an active and healthy person. Since last 2 to 3 years , feeling in secure,she is not mingle with others not going any functions due to problems created by neighbors , whenever she saw neighbors she acts differently. We lost my father year back and that impacted my mother severely, she is not sleeping properly.feeling in secure. Sometimes even  she is not believing us. She will not come out of my house. She does all the works at home as usually.      Generally She doesn't take medication  and consult doctor. She will not come for consultation online or direct . Please suggest solution.

the best way is meditation. There are many different ways to practise meditation but the aim is to become meditative as often as possible in our daily lives. So, where does one start? The easiest and most common method to start is with a breath meditation. This is simply sitting comfortably in a quiet place where you know you won’t get disturbed and put your phone on silent/flight mode/do not disturb and watching the breath. If you can sit cross-legged on the floor then that’s great, otherwise sit comfortably in a chair (you can use cushions to improve your comfort. Make sure to keep your back straight (this helps to keep you awake/focussed) - the idea is to be comfortable but not comfortable enough to fall asleep. Set a timer for 5 or 10 mins. Close your eyes and watch your breath. Breathe in and out through your nose gently and feel your chest and stomach rise and fall with each breath. You will find that your mind will think about a whole lot of different things - and that’s okay. It is completely normal and okay to get distracted by the thoughts that are going on. Let the thoughts come and go. As soon as you realise your focus is not on your breath, gently bring your focus back to your breath. Do not be hard on yourself for getting distracted. The key is that you become aware that you got distracted and consciously shift your focus back to your breath. The effects of setting aside time to do this daily - preferably first thing in the morning - is that you begin to become aware of a lot of thoughts that you were previously unaware of. This may be a little scary at first but you will very soon start to realise that you have a choice whether to continue thinking that thought or not. This is where you start taking back your power. In terms of focus, you will notice that the things that were distracting or worrying you before don’t as much. This, then, allows you to maintain your focus on the things you need to do. Those things that were distracting you will not seem as important/urgent anymore and, as you continue with this practise, you will find the breath naturally in your awareness more and more often throughout the day and your quality of life will drastically improve - because you are in control of how you feel.
She needs a thorough evaluation
consult online
It seems she is suffering from delusional disorder How ever it will be pertinent to rule out dementia She can b prescribed medications which u can give her in a conceiled way
consult online with me direclty