Depression and anxiety

Life feels wothless. Rather, I feel unworthy. All I want to do is disappear and I think death is the only way. Also, I feel so tired and I hate to go to college every single day. I break down sometimes and cannot explain to anybody. I can't talk in classroom when teachers ask me something. I hate the fact that there are so many people in class. I don't think I'm good enough for this life I have been given. And there's nobody who understands.

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression and anxiety

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello dear I understand your problem you are going through. As in this forum I know you can't explain your deeper problems too. Hence do consult a counsellor in your local area and live life to the fullest. you have many things in the world to acheive. Donot hurry up. seek professional help.
Dr. Sarah Ahmed Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Hello, I understand that you feel depressed and unworthy.Please try to talk to a counselor as a counselor is trained to understand you even if nobody else in the world seems to understand.Sharing your thoughts and feelings with a counselor also helps you to explore how you reached this state of depression and what can be done to overcome it..counselors maintain confidentiality and are there to support you,do feel free to discuss about issues.
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
You need a professional help! Try sharing your problem with some friend. Remember nature has not made any living being similar, so there is no reason to try to be what they call "regular" or normal. You are not here to prove your worth, you are here to live. Seek some counselors help.