Depression and anxiety
I am 27 Male, broke and depressed. Still getting a good job but I'm unable to work and perform like I used to..I'm pushing myself hard from a long time now but I cant keep up ,I feel like staying alone all the time. .I feel sad and irritated all the time.. I don't feel like talking to anybody.. what should I do ? where can I get treatment at a minimum cost so that atleast I can get back to work.

You need counselling...you can take online consultation so that I can guide you in a better way
engage yourself in your hobbies and what creative activities. avoid spending time alone...be with positive peoples... try meditation and yoga for better mental health.its most easy and efficient way to conquer depression..
You need a counsellor advise..
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full details..
Hey there, you are thinking ur broke but still ur able to get a job, so it means ur not broken completely still u have capacity to do work. IT MEANS THE WAY OF THINKING IS NEGATIVE. you need to think why ur feeling sad, u should have good understanding of ur situations which make u feel sad at the end. you are not alone, even famous people like Einstein was in depression at one point of his life time  , the way of thinking is different, you right now require social support and counselling. u can try CBT - COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY DURG FREE  TREATMENT FOR DEPRESSION  (FEELING GOOD BOOK BY AUTHOR DR DAVID BURNS  CAN BE USED AS SELF HELP BOOK - FREE OF COST ONLINE,  AND LISTEN TO FEELING GOOD PODCAST ONLINE  FOR DEPRESSION  FREE OF COST) ANTIDEPRESSANTS MAY BE NEEDED FOR U
you need to visit a psychiatric clinic and psychologist for complete management
Avoid taking major life decisions during next 6months. Have patience and wait for sometime for recovery from depression to happen Try to stay away from negative people and friends Don't take self medicines or drug by your own ; please consult a psychiatrist