Deppression and Confusion

Actually i had a relation for last 4years and now its on the verge of break up. But i cannot leave her. The problems there within me. I get agitated and scratch her sometimes or i blackmail her for suicide because of which she hates me!!and i also have a weird habit of talking and following other girls on facebook!!if i try to leave the habit it would again come after few days!!i am thinking of consulting a psychiatrist!!but still i want any doctor's respected advice on this!!i want to be with that girl but before that i want to change myself!!
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You Sean took be having a personality problem called borderline personality. You need to consult a psychiatrist. With medicines and counseling sooner change can be expected.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?