Dentures ....
My mom doesn't want dentures... She says she can't eat with them... She has heard about fixed teeth that can be over gums...I'd it true
117 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Thank you for your question. It's true, there are fixed teeth available for patients who have lost their teeth, they're called implants. They make it easy to eat and are the best replacement for natural teeth we have available today as they do not need preparation of adjacent teeth. Implantologists are certified dentists who can place implants. please consult one for a more detailed diagnoses and treatment plan.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.