Dental related
It's been around 5 yrs since I got my first mandibular molar extracted ..and I've been thinking of getting an implant there. But since it's been a long time the 2nd molar and 2nd premolar have tilted towards the space thereby lessening the space required . I want to ask if it would be possible for me get an implant ?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. It's tough to straighten the 2nd molar as it is multirooted. Most probably implant is tough. However a smaller crown for implant can be planned by slightly adjusting premolar by Orthodontist. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ....please visit a nearby orthodontist to know more on this .. Take care ..!!
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
Dental Surgeon 5 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Go to some good orthodontist that u trust for proper advice , implant is possible at all stages except the thing That the crown constructed 'd be of smaller size than the original tooth coz of shifting of 2nd premier n molar in ur case....
Dr. DrGurinder Singh Kanwar
Orthodontist 3 yrs exp Ferozepur
Create space with Orthodontics