Dental query

I had a protruded upper jaw which I got corrected at the age of 15 by putting braces on my teeth. However, I did not put retainers for the required time period and now at 25, I have a feeling that my teeth have again started protruding though not to the extent 10 years back. Can I again get it corrected ?

Dr. Arun Kant
Implantologist 6 yrs exp Delhi

This condition is known as relapse in orthodontics..wearing retainers is the most important part after braces. It can again be corrected by fixed braces or removable appliances depending upon the severity of your relapse. Now a days transparent removable alliners or fixed lingual braces are also available for severe cases without guving a brace look from the front. Dr. Arun kant, MDS (Naturopathy Dental) 9990445971
dear sir, Wearing retainers is as important as the braces. This might be corrected with the help of braces only. Now a days invisible & lingual braces are also available that do not show. regards