Dental problem

I have a gud or bad habit of brushing after eating.now a few days my gums having pain and there is a space between teeth and gums which looks very ugly.few years before a doctor place cap in my jaw but these jaws also have space again.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dental problem

It is usually because of periodontal disease of gums.
You should visit the Dentist for the same.

For more information about your Dental Health you may follow our link

https://plus.google.com/103975386117536236648

Hello, I understand your concern regarding spacing between teeth and swollen gums. These problems generally are a sequelae (result of)  to a disease known as periodontitis (pyorrhoea). This is a disease of the bone and gums and it does not affect the teeth directly. But due to this disease there is significant gum attachment loss and bone loss. As the gum and bone are what holds our teeth tightly together, once you start losing them teeth may become mobile and spacing starts to appear. It is best advised to visit a dental practitioner for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Meanwhile you can make use of a mouthwash which has chlorhexidine gluconate along with regular brushing. I hope I have answered your query to satisfaction
Regards