Dental problem
Hi, I have cavities in my teeth. I am getting pain while eating something. Please suggest me good treatment. Thanks in advance.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you might need root canal treatment. Take Tablet Diclomol thrice daily after food and visit your nearest dentist. Regards
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello ..if u have cavities in your teeth you should get it treated cause the decay keep on increasing ..if u keep on delaying your treatment it will be you yourself who will be at loss nothing is better than our own natural teeth ..some might require filllings ..if cavities are very deep in which nerve is infected you might require root canal..so kindly visit a dentist asap and get the treatment done..take care..and early treatment is always more conservative and better.
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
if the cavity is not deep then filling will be fine if it is very deep ,then it wil go for rct