Dental Bridge=a crack

Dear Sir / Madam I have a dental bridge made a few years ago == Recently I a small part of it has broken and I visited a Dentist who could not solve my problems == I need a solution to my problems == I would be highly grateful if any doctor can solve my problem Thanks and regards RANJANA Biswas

Doctor Answers (6) on Dental Bridge=a crack

Dr. Rohini Gupta Kolkata | Endodontist
Without looking at the exact condition ...treatment cannot be suggested. .but mostly a broken bridge needs repair or replacement.
Kindly get the bridge replaced as the portion of the bridge getting chipped indicates abnormal occlusal relationship with opposite tooth. Get yourself checked thoroughly and go for replacement rather than patch work
Hello, You need to visit a cosmetic dentist who can help you patch up the chipped of portion with a tooth coloured composite material.We have special kits available that we can use to bind these materials with the metal substructure of the bridge. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Hi Ranjana,
your bridge is broken that's understood well.
after the bridge broke what sort of a problem are you facing? 
1)If there's a food lodgement then the bridge needs to be removed & repaired/redone
2)If you have sensitivity then definitely redone.
3) if it is looking bad as in if the metal is showing then too definitely redone
4) If nothing of the above & you are just concerned that it is broken then the dentist can just repair it without removing from the mouth.
Hope this helps.
Hello as per query as you are saying if a bridge has broken or if it is just a chipoff of porcelain ..the bridge has to be either replaced or sent for repair of chipped porcelain to the lab..for tgat the bridge has to be taken out..kindly visit a dentist and get the needful..
Hello Ranjana, it's a matter of great concern that a part of bridge has broken. I need to know what part of bridge and of what location it has broken and why do you exactly want to be done. Is there problem of chewing and food lodgement or grave esthetic concern or something else like pain etc. OK so there are few treatment options you have. Number one is usually taking out that bridge and repair in professional lab, number two repair in the mouth but this will be temporary, number three leave as it is if it is back tooth not causing any problem. So this is it, visit a MDS Prostho and he will do the needful. Regards, Dr Madhu Ranjan, MDS Prostho, Ranchi.