Delaying of periods
I have a pool party to attend and my period date is on 01st. The party is on 4th and sometimes I get my periods on time and sometimes I don't. I have to attend the party. Is there any way I could delay them?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

with such a short notice there is nothing you can do. for changing period date you should start taking tablets atleast 8 days before your date
Dr. Harisha N L
You can for that you need to consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful...Delaying your period can treat or prevent various menstrual symptoms. It might be worth considering if you have...A physical or mental disability that makes it difficult to use sanitary napkins or tampons or condition worsened by menstruation...Regards.