Delayed periods
Y do I often hve a problem in getting my periods... For a few months it wil cme regularly.. Nd Th I won't get oly.. Y does tis happen.. S thr any way to recover frm tis
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Yes u must meet a gynaecologist. She will assess what hormonal problems u have and give u suitable medicines.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?