Delayed periods
I have been observing my menstrual cycle for months now. I had unsafe intercourse a few days prior to ovulation. Today my next cycle is delayed by 2 days. If the pregnancy is confirmed, is it possible to abort this pregnancy with medicines?

Hello there....most common cause for missing periods is pregnancy unless ruled out....Termination of pregnancy is done upto 20weeks only for certain indications.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Consult Gynecologist....